Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Haiku Poem

1. A kiss from your lips,
Wine-dark, intoxicating,
Steals my breath away.

2. Your words touch my heart
whispers of truth reflections
with fingers of love

3. Soul shining naked
flowing of lightness and love
aligned in being 

4. Love is not complex
it demands an absent mind
and a present heart

5. Her dress spills open
sudden flash of silk and skin
sensual simplicity 

6. Fingertips grazing
where the circlet of lace meets
the soft warmth of skin

7.Your body arched
taut and trembling like a bow
I, the archer.

8. River in your eyes
i will follow its long path
time can forgive us

9. Heavenly torture
I smell you but can't touch you
Still I breathe you in.

10. Still filled with water
her vase of wilted roses
and his unread card

11. 
As I sit and stare
Twirling my hair, thoughtfully
I am drawn inside

12. All is well with me
at peace with myself I be
life's good by the sea

13. Well the weekend's 'or
rising sun of Monday soon
be bless'd be well all

14. deep sea dance and play
magnificence multiplied
beauty magnified

15. My text is all red!
An Artist is typing this
It's the primaries!

16. As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the
Buds blooming in May

17. I walk across sand
And find myself blistering
In the hot, hot heat

18. Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

19.  
I should be asleep
However, I am awake
Insomnia, yep!

20. I hear crackling
Crunch, of today’s new found day
And know it won’t last

21. Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

22. A cricket disturbed
the sleeping child; on the porch
a man smoked and smiled.

23. I'm turning over
look out and give me room there
you cricket, you

24. As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the
Buds blooming in May

25. I walk across sand
And find myself blistering
In the hot, hot heat

26. Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

27. It’s cold and I wait
For someone to shelter me
And take me from here.

28.  
I will buy some sweets
Just not into the baking
Love to eat it though!


29. The beaches waves hit
Sounding of flooding water
Soothes aches all over

30. Silence around us
Our watchful eyes hear the world
Hands do the talking

31. To be a leader,
One must first dream then act out,
fulfillment is yours.

32. The wind is blowing
It is blowing very hard
I don't like the wind.

33. I love Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh loves to eat honey
Bees chase Winnie the Pooh.
   
 34.  The flowers
  Reached the sky
  As on the grass I lie

35. A broken tree cut
Brings no shade to the weary
Then what good is it?

36. Rain falls, seeds sprout
Continues life from something
Small but strong, it grows.

37. Gracefully slither
He sneaks to the net untouched
With one swing he scores.

38. 
Wow you made all that!

Very creative I'd say
Congratulations!


39. I like spring water
It makes me feel good inside
It takes my breath away.

40. Fall is almost here.
I like the colorful leaves.
Others like the fall too.

41. Leaves down everywhere
Different colors through the year
Fall is almost here!

42. Fall is leaves falling
Eating crisp, crunchy apples
A warm fire burning.

43. Fall is leaves falling,
Munching on sweet red apples
A warm fire burning.

44. Snow falling slowly
Blanketing the trees and road
Silence and beauty.

45. Branches stretching out
To grab the sunsets colours
Night is approaching.

46. White light shining through
patterns along the blank wall
brightening my day.

47. 
I love you, baby.

Let's hurry up and do it
Before mom gets in.

48. Those who came before
shall forever be with us,
always remembered.

49. Children learn from us.
Teach them about ancestors.
Start a Family Tree!

50. 
Well winters are cold.

What about your summers there?
They getting hotter?


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento